- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
The GF32-9 comes equipped with a fully automatic on/off level switch as standard. The pump is easily installed in a sump. The Perfecta® Pump for safeguarding vaults, emptying tanks or pumping out ponds. The unique dual port design virtually eliminates kinks in your hose; use vertical port for deep/narrow places or use the horizontal port for shallow/wide applications.
- Not for use in flammable liquids! Consult chemical resistance chart for compatibility between pump materials and liquid before operating pump.
- Motor Rating: 0.4
- Voltage: 115
- Rate Amps: 5
- Discharge Connection: 1-1/4" NPT-F and 1-1/2" Tapered Hose
- Max Head: 27'
- Max GPM: 46
- Phase: 1
- Virtually unbreakable
- Compact and lightweight. Only 13.5 Lbs.
- Never rusts. Excellent resistance against acids, alkalis.
- Two discharge ports. 1 1/4" inside threaded connection and one 1 1/2" tapered hose connection delivered with each pump.
- Thermal breaker incorporated in motor windings shuts off power before over-heating occurs due to locked rotor or long periods of running dry (150°C). For permanent installation temperature should not to exceed 135°F. For intermittent use submerge less than 20 min. in 195°F maximum.
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!