- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
AMT 388K-97, 2" HP, 1-1/2" Bronze Inline Centrifugal Pump, 56J Frame, 115/208-230/1/60, Buna-N/SS Shaft Seal
AMT Bronze Inline Centrifugal pumps are designed for use with most gravity fed service applications requiring liquid transfer. All models are fitted with a self-cleaning stainless steel impeller for maximum 1/8″ diameter solids handling. Units feature pull-from-rear design for easy servicing without removing piping. Pumps are not self-priming and require flooded suction.
• Bronze Construction
• Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
• Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
• Maximum Temperature 180° F
• Maximum Flow 130 GPM
• Maximum Head 62 Ft.
• Self-Cleaning, 1/8˝ Diameter Solids Handling Stainless Steel Impeller
• 1/2 to 2 HP Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Single Phase Motor
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A