- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Champion CCE50 PureAir MTO II Series 5 HP Oilless Air Compressor Pump with Flywheel
Champion’s MTO II is changing the way the world uses oil-free compressed air. By developing a compressor that can run 24 hours a day, Champion has eliminated the need for oversizing and back-up units that add unnecessary expense. The craftsmanship of the MTO II is nothing short of the best in the industry. This compressor is ideal for continuous or intermittent operation.
Oil-less is better
Whether it’s healthcare, instrumentation, or laboratory applications, the need for pure, environmentally clean compressed air is rapidly expanding.
The only compressor you’ll need
Champion’s MTO II is changing
the way the world uses oil-free compressed air. By developing a compressor that can run 24 hours a day, Champion has eliminated the need for oversizing and back-up units that add unnecessary expense.
Expect the most from the oil-less leader
The craftsmanship of the MTO II is nothing short of the best in the industry. Using the finest materials, and design techniques, Champion now offers a smaller version of the 24-hour a day oil-less compressor that will deliver the clean air you need.
Long lasting cast iron, hard chrome-plated cylinders. PTFE guide rings prevent the pistons from contact, raising efficiency. Sealed anti-friction bearings in the upper and lower connecting rod ends for increased life.
Strong ductile iron crankshafts are mounted with sealed anti-friction bearings in a rugged cast iron crankcase.
Cast iron heads and spring-loaded valves with stainless steel cages, phosphoric bronze seats and Swedish steel discs keep your compressor running cool and offer a longer operating life. Note: CCE10 pumps use steel reed valves.
Large aluminum cooling fan and low compressor speeds keep the MTO II crankcase, cylinders and heads running cool, reducing wear and increasing the life of the unit.
● Suffix of Bare Pump Models: A = Air Cooled, W = Water Cooled, SU - Suction Unloader
● All pumps include cooling fan and flywheel.
● Maximum Discharge Pressure: Single stage = 100 psig. Two stage = 175 psig.
● Pumps do not include inlet filter or discharge hoses.
● Packages for bare pumps must be designed to insure adequate thermal and vibration management. Consult manual for performance information including operation pressure, hp, pump RPM, displacement, and required cooling air flow for pump.
● V & W Medical pumps include high temperature shut-down
● Freight on all bare pumps is prepaid and add.
Product Q & A