- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
EZ Series electronic metering pumps offer precise chemical injection at a low cost. The compact size and simple control make them ideal for water treatment and OEM applications.
- Outputs to 6.3 GPH and pressure capabilities to 150 PSI.
- Simple to operate microprocessor control with a turndown ratio of 360:1
- EZ-Timer module for timed feed control
- Can be programmed in daily or weekly cycles.
- Weekly schedules can be programmed in either 1 or 2-week cycles with a daily on-time.
- Daily timer can be set for multiple daily on-times.
- Dual bearing support ensures proper axial movement extending the life of the diaphragm.
- Dual check valve assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings guarantees fast priming and reliable performance
- EZ Series
- Maximum output capacity:
- 0.6 GPH
- 38 mL/min
- Control module is a manual speed adjustment from 1-360 spm
- Voltage: 115VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum output per stroke: 0.11 mL
- Maximum pressure:
- 150 PSI
- 1.0 MPa
- Connection Tubing Size: 3/8”
- Liquid End: VE
- Pump head & fittings: PVC
- Diaphragm: PTFE (Bonded to EPDM)
- Valve Balls: CE
- Valve Seat: EPDM
- Valve Seals: EPDM
- Gasket: PTFE
- Tubing: PE
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!