- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
The LK Series metering pump is the largest in the high performance line of pumps from Walchem. The LK is a motor-driven, mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump with a maximum capacity of 114 GPH (432 l/h) and a maximum pressure of 225 PSI (1.5 MPa)
The heart of the LK is a compact and very reliable dual-cam system drive and worm gear reducer. Roller bearings and oil bath lubrication ensure out- standing durability and wear resistance in continuous operation.
- Maximum capacity of 114 GPH (432 l/h) and maximum pressure of 225 PSI (1.5 MPa).
- Ideal for chemical feed applications in a wide range of fields, including water treatment, chemical process, agriculture, mining and paper.
- Accurate and reliable stroke setting with a micrometer dial of the spring back stroke adjustment mechanism.
- Lockable mechanism is adjustable from 10 to 100%.
- Dual-cam drive with a built-in worm gear type speed reducer.
- Provides maximum wear resistance in continuous operation over long periods of time.
- All of the standard models employ totally enclosed fan-cooled motors which are vertically mounted to save space.
- A variety of motor options are available, including explosion- proof, and DC variable speed motors for external control by a 4-20 mA input signal.
- LKN Series motor-driven metering pump with NEMA 42C motor mounting flange
- Maximum output capacity:
- 9.5 GPH at 60Hz
- 65 mL/min
- Maximum pressure: 150 PSI
- Stroke speed: 116 spm
- Connections: NPT
- Voltage: 115/230 volts, 50 Hz, 1PH, 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- Liquid End: VC
- Pump head & fittings: PVC
- Diaphragm: PTFE (Bonded to EPDM)
- Valve Balls: CE
- Valve Seat: FKM
- O-ring: FKM
- Gasket: PTFE
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!