- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
EBARA’s Model EPD and Optima “PRO Drainer™” are a complete solution for the pumping of slurry or semi-dirty water. Manufactured of high quality, corrosive resistant 304 stainless steel components, the PRO Drainer series are lighter weight compared to conventional cast iron pumps.
This efficient, versatile and reliable pump is available in fractional horsepowers and suited for many industrial, commercial, residential and agricultural liquid applications and ideal for fixed or portable installations.
- 1/3 HP
- 1 phase
- 115 volts
- automatic operation
- Constructed of high quality, corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel (Note: Optima has Noryl impeller)
- Oil lubricated double mechanical shaft seal
- Air filled, continuous duty motors rated for up to 20 starts per hour
- Built-in thermal protection with automatic reset
- Built to operate with full or partial submergence (Optima pumps are available with an optional Low Suction Device)
- Vertical discharge allows pumpage to carry heat away from the motor
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!