- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
The Sandpiper Heavy Duty Flap Valve 2" Stainless Steel Pump are recommended for abrasive slurries, suspended and non-suspended solids and line-size solids. All SANDPIPER® Heavy Duty Flap Pumps are configured with bottom discharge porting to prevent settling solids from shortening pump life and provide superior suction lift. HDF2 pumps are thick wall constructed of Sand Casted Aluminum, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel with elastomer and TPE (thermal plastic elastomer) diaphragms and check valves.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Port Size: 2" NPT
- Capacity: 0 to 208 gpm (787 lpm)
- Air Distribution Valve: No-lube, no-stall design
- Solids-Handling: Up to 2" (50 mm)
- Heads Up To: 125 psi or 289 ft. of water (8.6 bar or 88 meters)
- Displacement/Stroke: 0.47 gallons (1.8 liters)
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!