- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Sethco P90H-50" Polypropylene Pump Tube Assembly
- Polypropylene construction to transfer most corrosive liquids.
- Sealless construction eliminates the major cause of pump failure.
- Can run dry. No costly damage to pump if it is run dry for short periods after drum or container has been emptied.
- 1.66" (4.2cm) tube diameter. Designed to fit any bung to empty any drum or carboy around the world.
- More effective vapor seal.
- High quality design. One piece tube construction, fewer pump parts and new bearing cup ensure reliability and extends pump life.
- New P90 pump tube is lighter and stronger.
- Quick draining. Pump drains quickly when removed from liquid.
- Wide vane axial impeller. Efficiently moves high viscosity and specific gravity liquids up to 4000 ssu.
- High flow. Empties a 55 gallon drum in less than 2 minutes. Empties a 500 gallon tank in less than 13 minutes (with electric motor).
- Easy to maintain. New bearing cup design allows fast, inexpensive, easy to do repairs. No special tools needed.
- Tube length: 50"
- Maximum flow (60hz): 35 gpm
- Maximum head gravity (60hz): 39 feet
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.86
- Maximum viscosity: 4000 SSU
- Maximum operating temperature: 130°F
- Construction: polypropylene
- Seal material: viton
- Shaft material: hastelloy C
- Bearing material: tefzel
- Tube diameter (widest point): 1 2/3"
- Discharge connection: for 1" I.D. hose
- Motor Specifications: order motor separately - models P90 A, B or C
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!