- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Sethco magnetic drive, sealless, end suction pumps feature high temperature kynar construction for use in corrosive liquid applications. all pumps incorporate a special 99.5% Alumina ceramic shaft and appropriate o-rings.
There is no metal contact with the liquid being pumped. Since the pump is magnetically driven, no shaft seal is required. Power is transmitted by a magnetic field from the magnet attached to the motor through the solid body of the pump to the magnet attached to the impeller.
No shaft seals means no seal leaks and no air leaks. Leakage and troublesome seal replacement are completely eliminated. If later desired, self-priming chambers can be easily field added to provide this desirable feature.
- Construction: Polypropylene (GFPY)
- Maximum flow: 55 gpm
- Maximum head TDH: 51 feet
- Maximum operating temperature: 180°F
- Horsepower: 1HP
- Motor Specifications: 1 phase, TEFC
- Motor Options: 115/230V, 60 HZ
- O Ring: Viton
- Shaft Material: 99.5% Alumina Ceramic
- Bearing Material: Carbon
- Inlet Connection: 1 1/4" FNFT
- Outlet Connection: 1 1/4" MNPT
Product Q & A